[misc.wanted] Moving Company

wlk@kaiser.UUCP (WL Kong) (10/14/86)

I would appreciate any comments on selecting a moving company
in New Jersey. Pass experiences, pros and cons on the set rate
vs. hourly rate charges and companies to avoid, etc.

thanks.
Wood Kong

e-mail: kaiser!wlk

trey@ut-ngp.UUCP (Trey Garlough) (10/15/86)

In article <398@kaiser.UUCP>, wlk@kaiser.UUCP (WL Kong) writes:

> I would appreciate any comments on selecting a moving company
> in New Jersey. Pass experiences, pros and cons on the set rate
> vs. hourly rate charges and companies to avoid, etc.

Consult Conusmer Reports.  They just published their survey results this
summer.  They also mention some things that you (as the resident) can do to
help yourself.

Good luck.

--
Trey Garlough  trey@ngp.UTEXAS.EDU  {ihnp4,allegra,gatech}!ut-ngp!trey
Computation Center, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712