[misc.wanted] looking for a Hebrew word processor

zemon@felix.UUCP (03/01/87)

I'm looking for a Hebrew word processor for *any* computer.
Please tell me about any of which you are cognizant.  What
I want is something which is really designed for Hebrew,
not something which will let me insert a few character or
words of Hebrew in the middle of an English document.

The cursor must move from right to left, the keyboard must
be mapped in a reasonable way, vowels must be handled, etc.
Nice additional features would include a spelling checker,
thesaurus, etc.

If you read this in Israel, please respond even if your
product is only available over there.  All my friends who
have been there have seen such programs in action but I
cannot locate one running here in America.  (I must be
looking in the wrong places.)

To-dah rah-bah,
--
	-- Art Zemon