[net.sf-lovers] Clarion

derek@uwvax.UUCP (Derek Zahn) (01/26/85)

Anybody out there know how one applies for a spot in the Clarion writer's
workshop, and where I can get more information?  Thanks.

derek
--
Derek Zahn @ wisconsin
...!{allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,sfwin,ucbvax,uwm-evax}!uwvax!derek

ayers@convexs.UUCP (02/07/85)

/* ---------- "Clarion" ---------- */
Anybody out there know how one applies for a spot in the Clarion writer's
workshop, and where I can get more information?  Thanks.

derek
--
Derek Zahn @ wisconsin
...!{allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,sfwin,ucbvax,uwm-evax}!uwvax!derek
derek@wisc-rsch.arpa
/* End of text from convexs:net.sf-lovers */

If you find out, be sure and share the wealth...

tanx frum a riter

blues, II

crm@duke.UUCP (Charlie Martin) (02/12/85)

In article <23300011@convexs.UUCP> ayers@convexs.UUCP writes:

>Anybody out there know how one applies for a spot in the Clarion writer's
>workshop, and where I can get more information?  Thanks.

I don't have the issue with me, but this months F&SF has the info you
want, in a FOOTNOTE to Algis Budrys's books column.
--
		Opinions stated here are my own and are unrelated.

				Charlie Martin
				(...mcnc!duke!crm)

		"I am not a number, I'm a free variable!"