[misc.wanted] Larry Wall's PATCH program

chassin@rpics.UUCP (03/12/87)

I recently (today) received G-Prolog from a very nice person @ UBC
(Thanks if your reading this). However I need a program called
PATCH written by a certain Larry Wall. Has anyone heard of this?
If so could you email it to me (if it's not too big)?

_____________________

David P. Chassin
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute	              |
School of Architecture			            __+__
Troy, NY   12181			           /  _  \
USA						   | | | |
					  /=======/   =   \=======\
(518) 266-6461				  |   _   |   _   |   _   |
					  |  | |  |  | |  |  | |  |
chassin@csv.rpi.edu			  |   =   |  | |  |   =   |

wohler@sri-spam.UUCP (03/21/87)

In article <981@rpics.RPI.EDU> chassin@rpics.RPI.EDU (Dave Chassin) writes:
>I recently (today) received G-Prolog from a very nice person @ UBC
>(Thanks if your reading this). However I need a program called
>PATCH written by a certain Larry Wall. Has anyone heard of this?
>If so could you email it to me (if it's not too big)?

  HOLD THE PRESSES!  if dave or anyone else on the internet needs
  patch or any number of other programs, you need only look out your
  back door.

  patch is v07i38 - v07i40 in mod.sources and is available via
  anonymous ftp from (at least) j.cc.purdue.edu.  there is an index
  in mod.sources/README there that lists the other sources that are
  available.  the actual filenames are compressed to save space so the
  full path of the first patch archive would be
  mod.sources/volume7/v07i38.Z.

  enjoy!

						--bw