[misc.wanted] Mouse driver for Microport?

pjw@anucsd.oz (Peter Wishart) (02/04/88)

Does anyone have mouse driver source for Unix on an AT (preferably Microport,
but any Unix mouuse driver is better than none!) that they can send me?

I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

thanks.

Peter Wishart	    	NEC Information Systems Australia, Canberra

ACSnet,CSNET:	pjw@anucsd.oz		INTERNET: pjw%anucsd.oz@uunet.uu.net
UUCP: {uunet,hplabs,ubc-vision,nttlab,mcvax,ukc}!munnari!anucsd.oz!pjw

john@wa3wbu.UUCP (John Gayman) (02/07/88)

In article <664@anucsd.oz>, pjw@anucsd.oz (Peter Wishart) writes:

> Does anyone have mouse driver source for Unix on an AT (preferably Microport,
> but any Unix mouuse driver is better than none!) that they can send me?

   You might want to check with Microport. I remember seeing something
to the effect that they have a mouse-driver running in-house and may
be willing to have someone beta test it for them. It's worth a call.

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john@uunet.UU.NET