[misc.wanted] Loderunner

cs161aan@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU ({Darkavich}) (02/16/88)

Wanted to buy trade or steal, any loderunner games from Broaderbunn
Software.  they must be for the commodore 64.

Please e-mail me @
Steve
cs161aan@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU

djy@mtung.ATT.COM (DJ Yang) (02/19/88)

In article <883@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU>, cs161aan@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU ({Darkavich}) writes:

> Wanted to buy trade or steal, any loderunner games from Broaderbunn
> Software.  they must be for the commodore 64.
>
> Steve

I would like to get a copy of Loderunner on IBM compatibles.
Is there such a version exist?  Please call me at (201)957-2708

kimes@ihlpe.ATT.COM (Kit Kimes) (02/24/88)

In article <883@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU>, cs161aan@sdcc18.ucsd.EDU ({Darkavich}) writes:

> Wanted to buy trade or steal, any loderunner games from Broaderbunn
> Software.  they must be for the commodore 64.

I can't help you if you want to trade or steal a copy, but if you really
want to buy a copy, it is available from Software Discounters of America
for $23 (plus shipping).  Their toll free number is 1-800-225-7638.

Your welcome...

					Kit Kimes
					AT&T--Information Systems Labs
					...ihnp4!ihlpe!kimes