[misc.wanted] pathway to ucbvax

myron@nvuxl.UUCP (Myron Seto) (04/07/88)

Can someone help me find a UUCP pathway between
bellcore, princeton, or rutgers to ucbvax?
Thanks, just in case someone knows.
Or!  Better yet, can someone from Berkeley
simply reply (hit the r key and send me a
message), this way, when I get the message, hopefully
ucbvax will appear in the pathway somewhere.
--
Myron Seto                                                       (201)758-2941
Bell Communications Research         {rutgers, princeton}!bellcore!nvuxl!myron

zzw0039@dcrlg1.UUCP (Al Ethridge) (04/09/88)

In article <581@nvuxl.UUCP>, myron@nvuxl.UUCP (Myron Seto) writes:
> Can someone help me find a UUCP pathway between
> bellcore, princeton, or rutgers to ucbvax?

according to my info the path is rutgers!ucbvax!
				 princeton!rutgers!ucbvax!
				 bellcore!rutgers!ucbvax!

hope that helps

--
A. L. Ethridge  {uunet!gould!dsacg1!,cbosgd!osu-cis!dsacg1!}dcrlg1!aethridge
Defense Contract Administration Services Region L A |  (AV) 972- fts 983-