[misc.wanted] Need PC-Curses

adb@buengc.BU.EDU (Adam Bryant) (08/04/88)

A number of months ago the program PC-CURSES for Turbo C was
posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc;  I downloaded it then,
thinking I might need it in the future.  Well, now that
I do need it, I find out that there was something wrong
with the way I downloaded it, or it got munged somehow.
So, I only have part of the archive.

Does someone out there have it sitting around easily
obtainable / mailable?  If so, could you send me a message
letting me know if you can get it to me?  (Don't mail it
please, I don't need more than one copy :-)

Thanks,

adam bryant

--
    Adam Bryant                     ||  ARPANET: adb@buengc.bu.edu