[misc.wanted] Eia/Combo boards available.

pete@ittg_me.UUCP (2301) (12/08/88)

In article <488@mfgfoc.uucp> mike@mfgfoc.uucp (Mike Thompson) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for someone willing to sell me the combination
>memory expansion/serial board for my 3B1.  I forget the
>
>Also, if anyone knows of commercial company where I could get
>one of these boards cheaply, I would be grateful.

Digital Data Systems, Inc. in Marietta, Georgia sells them:
	Call Jennifer at 800-346-8243.

I have no affiliation with them except as a satisfied customer!

-----
I tried (R)eplying several times to your articles, got garbage,
I'm trying this again.  I have a blemish in my canned netnews
files as I received them.  I'm working on them.
-----
--

Pete
** No disclaimers needed where I work. **