[misc.wanted] Atari St Multiple Modems.

pfarrell@anselm.UUCP (Gladiator) (01/28/89)

I have a friend who is the sysop of a bbs running off of an Atari St.
Unfortunately, he does not have access to USENET lest he would be
posting this, and not I, but I don't mind. Anyway, he wants to make his
bbs multiline, and understands there are boards or interfaces of some
sort that allow a user to connect more than one modem to the computer
at once. Now these modems must be able to operate simultaneously.
It would be greatly appriciated if anyone with info on these items, such
as the name, specs, prices (roughly) and possible sources of where
they can be purchased, would mail them to me at my usenet address.
Or call me at home. Thanks a lot.

--
Patrick Farrell @ St. Anselm's college, Goffstown N.H. 1-603-472-2378
dartvax!anselm!pfarrell

"Laugh and the world ignores you. Crying doesn't help either."

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (01/30/89)

In article <219@anselm.UUCP> pfarrell@anselm.UUCP (Gladiator) writes:

> [STuff deleted]   Anyway, he wants to make his
>bbs multiline, and understands there are boards or interfaces of some
>sort that allow a user to connect more than one modem to the computer
>at once.

Shortly, Double Click Software will be making a public announcement concerning
just this.  Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything until you hear from us.

Certainly all will be appreciative of what we are up to...

- mike

--
for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as: