[misc.wanted] Seeking AST Six-Pack Premium documentation.

jkennedy@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Joel Kennedy) (02/06/89)

Greetings, I did try to post this locally, but got no
response.  I have an AST Six-pac premium in my XT, but
have lost the documentation.  Is there anyone out there
willing to share theirs long enough for me to record the
essentials?  (There are many jumpers and switches to deal
with here.)  Or better yet, somebody who's board met an
untimely demise and still has the documentation?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Joel K.

jkennedy@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu <or> jkennedy@julius.cs.umn.edu
612-633-4041 @ home        <or> 612-625-8348 @ school

==  I have no disclaimers, I am a college student.  ==

kraz@houxa.ATT.COM (A.KRASNA) (02/23/89)

In article <11091@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU>, jkennedy@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Joel Kennedy) writes:
> Greetings, I did try to post this locally, but got no
> response.  I have an AST Six-pac premium in my XT, but
> have lost the documentation.  Is there anyone out there
> willing to share theirs long enough for me to record the
> essentials?  (There are many jumpers and switches to deal

Sorry I know, but my mail to him keeps getting rejected
  joel
   I have a spare copy of the documentation. I will either mai lit
to you if you pay shipping or you can call me and I'll give you your
info

Allen S. Krasna

201-572-0433

201-949-3814