[net.sf-lovers] query

cs102dbp@uvm-gen.UUCP (Damon Poole ) (02/10/85)

   Does anyone out there know of any John Varley material other than:

   TITAN
   WIZARD
   DEMON
   Picnic on Nearside
   Ophiuchi Hotline (sp?)
   Millenium
   The Persistance of Vision

   The above list consists soley of _books_ or _collections_.

   Thanks,

   Damon B. Poole

hollombe@ttidcc.UUCP (Jerry Hollombe) (02/11/85)

>From: cs102dbp@uvm-gen.UUCP (Damon Poole )
>Newsgroups: net.sf-lovers
>Subject: query
>
>   Does anyone out there know of any John Varley material other than:
>
>   TITAN
>   WIZARD
>   DEMON
>   Picnic on Nearside
>   Ophiuchi Hotline (sp?)
>   Millenium
>   The Persistance of Vision

        The only one you've  left  out  that  I  know  of  is  _The  Barbie
        Murders_.  It's up to his usual standard.  Enjoy.

The Polymath (Jerry Hollombe)
Citicorp TTI                               If thy CRT offend thee, pluck
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.                      it out and cast it from thee.
Santa Monica, California  90405
(213) 450-9111, ext. 2483
{vortex,philabs}!ttidca!ttidcc!hollombe

muffy@lll-crg.ARPA (Muffy Barkocy) (02/21/85)

> >   Does anyone out there know of any John Varley material other than:
> >
> >   TITAN
> >   WIZARD
> >   DEMON
> >   Picnic on Nearside
> >   Ophiuchi Hotline (sp?)
> >   Millenium
> >   The Persistance of Vision
>
>         The only one you've  left  out  that  I  know  of  is  _The  Barbie
>         Murders_.  It's up to his usual standard.  Enjoy.
>
> --
> The Polymath (Jerry Hollombe)

Actually, I believe that _Picnic on Nearside_ is just a reprint of
_the Barbie Murders_.  In the same vein, there is a book called
_In the Hall of the Martian Kings_ which is a reprint (English)
of _The Persistence of Vision_.

			  Muffy