[misc.wanted] MacinTalk

jaynoh@madnix.UUCP (Jay Noh) (05/03/89)

Can some kind soul out there tell me where or how I can get MacinTalk
to go with Talking Moose? Apparently I downloaded Talking Moose without
MacinTalk.

Anon FTP addresses would help too.

Thanks.
--
  UUCP:   ...!{ucbvax, ...}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!jaynoh
  CIS:    72437,1040

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (05/04/89)

In article <645@madnix.UUCP>, jaynoh@madnix.UUCP (Jay Noh) writes:
> Can some kind soul out there tell me where or how I can get MacinTalk
> to go with Talking Moose? Apparently I downloaded Talking Moose without
> MacinTalk.
>
> Anon FTP addresses would help too.

Anonymous FTP address like 128.214.12.3 should help you. Directory is
/pub/mac/init--
	Harri Valkama			: email:  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi
Computer Centre, University of Vaasa	: voice:  +358 61 248426 (work)
	P.O.BOX 700			: 	  +358 61 127150 (home)
	SF-65101 VAASA FINLAND

mstuard@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Mike Stuard) (05/10/89)

In article <489@chyde.uwasa.fi>, hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) writes:
> In article <645@madnix.UUCP>, jaynoh@madnix.UUCP (Jay Noh) writes:
> > Can some kind soul out there tell me where or how I can get MacinTalk
> Anonymous FTP address like 128.214.12.3 should help you. Directory is
> /pub/mac/init--

On a similar topic, is there a program that will take a text file and speak it
using the Macintalk driver,  any pointers, ideas, or FTP addresses would be
great.
mike

--
 Deviant  disclaimer: OOP! ACK! DON'T PANIC, It's not that important anyhow.
                  /-> mstuard @ ace.cs.OHIOU.EDU