[misc.wanted] TeX music macros wanted ... please!

jkerr@pnet51.cts.com (Jason Kerr) (06/08/89)

I, too, would be VERY interested to have those macros.  If you send music
macros, could you please send me a copy of the files as well? Thank you.

Jason Kerr

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!jkerr
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!jkerr@nosc.mil
INET: jkerr@pnet51.cts.com

atze@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl (Atze Dijkstra) (06/16/89)

In article <820@orbit.UUCP>, jkerr@pnet51.cts.com (Jason Kerr) writes:
> I, too, would be VERY interested to have those macros.  If you send music
> macros, could you please send me a copy of the files as well? Thank you.

Well, I am also interested, so if they distributed, send
me also a copy.

Atze Dijkstra, Dept. of Computer Science, State University of Utrecht    ^ ^
Padualaan 14,   P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB  Utrecht,    The Netherlands   /_| \
Tel. +31-30-531935/1805                        EMail:  atze@cs.ruu.nl  /  |__|

eykhout@kunivv1.sci.kun.nl (Victor Eijkhout) (06/19/89)

In article <1385@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl> atze@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl (Atze Dijkstra) writes:
>In article <820@orbit.UUCP>, jkerr@pnet51.cts.com (Jason Kerr) writes:
>> I, too, would be VERY interested to have those macros.  If you send music
>Well, I am also interested, so if they distributed, send

Aw,c'mon. Find yourself a pal who is on Bitnet, and let
het get the MFTOOLS FILELIST from the listserver
at DHDURZ1 (that's Heidelberg).
No need to waste bandwidth.

btw this is the third time I posted this info.
don't you people read the news?

Victor.