[misc.wanted] DITROFF ==> HP Laserjet

dworkin@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (Ira M. Dworkin) (08/21/89)

Does anyone have a troff driver for the HP deskjet
printers (to be used with ditroff), or (lacking
that) something that will take troff output and
convert it to the appropriate escape sequences for
the deskjet?

Please e-mail all replies.

Thanks in advance.

Ira Dworkin
AT&T Bell Laboratories
att!beehive!imd

reino@cs.eur.nl (Reino de Boer) (08/22/89)

dworkin@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (Ira M. Dworkin) writes:

>Does anyone have a troff driver for the HP deskjet
>printers (to be used with ditroff), or (lacking
>that) something that will take troff output and
>convert it to the appropriate escape sequences for
>the deskjet?

I think a company called
Elan Computer Group, Inc.
410 Cambridge Ave., Suite A
Palo Alto, CA 94306
sell a solution to tour problem.

>Please e-mail all replies.

This reply is not e-mailed, because I have a question as well:
I'd like to know if there are other ditroff-->HP Laserjet II products
available besides the Elan Eroff package.
Also, if Elan is listening, can they mail me their contacts in Europe ?

>Thanks in advance.

ditto.

>Ira Dworkin
>AT&T Bell Laboratories