[misc.wanted] Intel memory

paema@ssc-vax.UUCP (Marvin P Willoughby) (12/24/89)

I am looking for a 32 bit slot compatible memory board compatible
with the Intel iSBC 386AT systems board.

Must use a dual bank alternating memory addressing scheme like the
original Intel MEM020 or MEM080.

				P. Willoughby
				19019 Pacific Hwy South
				Seattle, Wa 98188
				.

mustard@sdrc.UUCP (Sandy Mustard) (12/28/89)

In article <3089@ssc-vax.UUCP>, paema@ssc-vax.UUCP (Marvin P Willoughby) writes:

> I am looking for a 32 bit slot compatible memory board compatible
> with the Intel iSBC 386AT systems board.
>
> Must use a dual bank alternating memory addressing scheme like the
> original Intel MEM020 or MEM080.
>
> 				P. Willoughby
> 				19019 Pacific Hwy South
> 				Seattle, Wa 98188
> 				.

Marv,

  We were looking for the same tnigs for out Intel 301 boxes.  Intel wanted
$6600 for their MEM080 boards.

  What we found was in the October 89 issue of Computer Shopper.

Compubyte, Inc.  has IRAM 2meg and 8meg boards both populated and empty.

Contact

Computbyte, Inc.
246 Mill Road
Yaphank, Ny. 11980