[misc.wanted] Looking for a working Micropiolis Disk Controller B

bownesrm@beowulf.UUCP (Waiting for the Sun) (02/21/90)

	howdy,
		Some time ago I trashed most of the boards in my
	Altair 8800a with a bad power supply. I've managed to fix most of
	them, but cannot seem to get the old Micropolis disk controller
	to come back to life. Anyone out there got one they'd be willing
	to part with?

	Thanks,
		bob

"Reading legal mush can turn your brain to guacamole." - Commodore/Amiga Manual
Bob Bownes, aka iii, aka keptin comrade doktor bobwrench
874 Kari Dr, Eau Claire (Oh Claire!) Wisc, 54701 (715)-835-1934 voice
bownesrm@beowulf.uucp {uunet!crdgw1,uunet!ssi}!beowulf!bownesrm
--

curt@omni.com (Curt Mayer) (02/27/90)

In article <1826@beowulf.UUCP> bownesrm@beowulf.UUCP (Waiting for the Sun) writes:
>cannot seem to get the old Micropolis disk controller to come back
>to life.
no, but be aware that vector MZ's came with a micropolis controller, and
they are reasonably common at swap meets.
	curt