[misc.wanted] Info on Convergent Tech MiniFrame

xxseub@csduts1 (Steven Eubanks) (03/27/90)

	I'm looking for technical docs on (hardware/schematics,
maintenance, administrivia) for a Convergent Technologies MiniFrame,
Model CG-100C; preferably low-cost (I have a personal budget to match
my antiques :-).  I have the CTIX ref manuals already.  Is it still
possible to contact whatever is left of CT for this info?  (I think CT
got bought out.)  Thanks.
Steven W. Eubanks,  EDS/LIMS			NASA Lewis Research Center
Internet:xxseub@csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov		21000 Brookpark Rd.
(216)433-8498					Cleveland, OH  44135

cs132074@cs.brown.edu (Wildebeest) (04/02/90)

In article <1990Mar26.215814.20796@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov> xxseub@csduts1 (Steven Eubanks) writes:

>	I'm looking for technical docs on (hardware/schematics,
>maintenance, administrivia) for a Convergent Technologies MiniFrame

Email bounced, so I'm posting...

The CT MiniFrame is nearly identical (to the point of full binary
compatibility) with the AT&T UNIX(tm) PC.  Convergent built the
UNIX-PC under contract from AT&T, and basically sent in their own
machine.  So the good folks on unix-pc.general | comp.sys.att should
be able to help you out.

>Steven W. Eubanks,  EDS/LIMS			NASA Lewis Research Center
>Internet:xxseub@csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov		21000 Brookpark Rd.

Curtis Yarvin          | "That is not dead which can eternal lie,     |
cs132074@cs.brown.edu  |  And with strange aeons even Death may die." |
Shave the Fuzzies!     |  -Abdul Alhazred, _Necronomicon_  ------------