[misc.wanted] termcap needed for Visual 100

smith@NCoast.ORG (Phil Smith) (09/20/90)

The subject covers it, if you happen to have
a termcap entry for a Visual 100 laying around,
I could use it. Save me the hassle of hacking up my own.
Thanks if you have one, otherwise desregard this  message.

rbutterworth@watmath.waterloo.edu (Ray Butterworth) (09/21/90)

In article <1990Sep20.025140.20462@NCoast.ORG> smith@NCoast.ORG (Phil Smith) writes:
>The subject covers it, if you happen to have
>a termcap entry for a Visual 100 laying around,
>I could use it. Save me the hassle of hacking up my own.

The Visual 100 I used a few years back was the best clone of at vt100
I've ever seen.  It behaved like a vt100 and did nothing extra and
wouldn't emulate anything else.  Rather a refreshing concept when
everything else that emulates a vt100 also tends to go into snits
when you send strange escape sequences that a real vt100 would ignore.
i.e. :tc=vt100: should be the only capability you need define.