[misc.wanted] Joan Riff was:Need info for an S-100 bus system

person@plains.NoDak.edu (Brett G. Person) (10/24/90)

In article <PLTFR2w163w@ijpc.UUCP> ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) writes:
>fzsitvay@techbook.com (Frank Zsitvay) writes:
>

>You and me both.  I've heard that Joan Riff has great contempt
>for ZCPR3, 4DOS and like packages, and besides, her stuff is
>cataclysmically expensive.  I personally would not pay for her
>stuff because that software is not worth $150, and why penalize
>us for her mistake she made before which supposedly caused her
>company to "lose their shirts"?  Ah well, the heck with it...

The one thing I'll say for her company is that they write some of the most
sarcastic docs I have ever read.  I like z80mu, but didn't want to shell out
the bucks because of the ahemmm.. attitude of the woman...

Just who is she, anyway.

--
Brett G. Person
North Dakota State University

fzsitvay@techbook.com (Frank Zsitvay) (10/27/90)

In article <6435@plains.NoDak.edu> person@plains.NoDak.edu (Brett G. Person) writes:
>In article <PLTFR2w163w@ijpc.UUCP> ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) writes:
>>fzsitvay@techbook.com (Frank Zsitvay) writes:
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>You and me both.  I've heard that Joan Riff has great contempt
>>for ZCPR3, 4DOS and like packages, and besides, her stuff is
>>cataclysmically expensive.  I personally would not pay for her
>>stuff because that software is not worth $150, and why penalize
>>us for her mistake she made before which supposedly caused her
>>company to "lose their shirts"?  Ah well, the heck with it...

  an error...  i never wrote the above.  that was in a message i
followed up on...

--
fzsitvay@techbook.COM - but don't quote me on that....

American Oil Company motto - Bend over, We'll pump!!!

billy@westmark.WESTMARK.COM (Bill D'Augustine) (10/28/90)

In article <1990Oct26.230945.23655@techbook.com>, fzsitvay@techbook.com (Frank Zsitvay) writes:
> In article <6435@plains.NoDak.edu> person@plains.NoDak.edu (Brett G. Person) writes:
> >In article <PLTFR2w163w@ijpc.UUCP> ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) writes:
> >>fzsitvay@techbook.com (Frank Zsitvay) writes:

A simple plea to please stop cross-posting this converastion. You are posting
to five seperate newsgroups and it could be confined just as well to
comp.os.cpm, or just use mail

| Billy D'Augustine                 | Mine is not to reason why,    |
| billy@westmark.com                | mine is but to do, or die.    |