[misc.wanted] Electronics surplus in Boston; info wanted

ardai@teda.UUCP (Mike Ardai) (12/19/90)

In article <12169@pucc.Princeton.EDU> VANROOJE@pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>I'll be visiting Boston after Christmas, and would like information on good
>electronics surplus outlets up there.  I'm particularly interested in the
>sort of place that would have parts for older tube-type equipment, audio output
>transformers, and the like.  Thanks in advance for any info.   - MvR

Try ELI Heffron and Sons in Cambridge (138 Hampshire (I think)).  They have
all sorts of components, computer bits, test equipment and similar stuff.
Not that much audio gear, but you never know what you may find.
/mike

--
\|/  Michael L. Ardai   Teradyne EDA East