[misc.wanted] Help me find stolen equipment! -- Amiga and video

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu ("J. Eric Townsend") (02/15/91)

The following items were stolen from my house in Houston, Tx on the
13th of Feb, 1991.  If anyone approaches you in an attempt to sell any
of this equipment, contact the police or myself (home:713.863.9137)
immediately.
Thanks.

Item      Manufacturer                Model                     S/N
vcr       JVC                         HR-S8000U            073k2561
  note: missing remote control
vcr       Toshiba                     MT-80
turntable Sansui

computer
          Commodore Amiga             A2000
	  Commodore Monitor           1080
	  note: missing mouse
-- cards in the computer --
hard drive
	  GVP                         Hard Drive+RAM       B32900421
framegrabber
	  Mimetics                    Framebuffer/grabber  A3401B
-- computer peripherals --
color splitter
	  Microsearch                 Color Splitter
color monitor
	  Commodore                   1702
floppydrive/mac emulator
          ReadySoft                   A-Max II
	  Fujitsu                     FW5020M05            F5550176-05
film recorder
	  Polaroid                    Palette
	  note: missing film backs.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
Skate UNIX or bleed, boyo...

Classic_-_Concepts@cup.portal.com (02/17/91)

    If you think it would help, we could post your notice about your stolen
system in our users group newsletter.  I don't know, if every group did this,
is there a chance it would make it difficult for the thief to unload???
                                            J. Petersen, BelAmi! Users' Group

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu ("J. Eric Townsend") (02/17/91)

In article <39351@cup.portal.com> Classic_-_Concepts@cup.portal.com writes:
>    If you think it would help, we could post your notice about your stolen
>system in our users group newsletter.  I don't know, if every group did this,
>is there a chance it would make it difficult for the thief to unload???

To everyone:

Please redistribute the message.  I had meant to put it in big screaming
letters at the top, but I paged out...

Thanks to all who help my attempts to recover my equipment.