[misc.wanted] Wanted: Casio CZ-1

spm2d@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Steven P. Miale) (03/29/91)

I am new to the world of synthesizers, and under recommendation of
a friend, I am looking for a used Casio CZ-1. If you have one for sale
or know where to get a used one, please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Steven Miale
spm2d@uvacs.cs.virginia.edu

albert@endor.uucp (David Albert) (03/31/91)

spm2d@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Steven P. Miale) writes:
>I am new to the world of synthesizers, and under recommendation of
>a friend, I am looking for a used Casio CZ-1. If you have one for sale
>or know where to get a used one, please e-mail me.

There's a store in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA called Briggs&Briggs
that has had a used CZ-1 in their window for a few weeks.  I think
they're asking about $450 for it; I have no idea whether that's a
good or bad price.  Their telephone number is is 617-547-2007.
David Albert				  |  /  )                  /
UUCP: ...!harvard!albert		  | /  /  __.  , ___o   __/
INTERNET: albert@harvard.edu		  |/__/__(_/|__\/  <___(_/_