[misc.wanted] Commodore 1581 Drive

CTuna@cup.portal.com (Don S Gladden) (04/05/91)

I have a commodore 1581 3 1/2 inch drive here with the new 1772
controller chip installed for sale.

Tip top condition, with all original documentation and demo disk.

I am asking $225.00 for the drive with PS and serial cable.

Address is:  Don Gladden
             PO Box 247
             Fullerton, CA  92632-0247
             (714) 526-3270

ragnarok@buhub.bradley.edu (Ragnarok) (04/07/91)

In <40937@cup.portal.com> CTuna@cup.portal.com (Don S Gladden) writes:

>I have a commodore 1581 3 1/2 inch drive here with the new 1772
>controller chip installed for sale.

>Tip top condition, with all original documentation and demo disk.

>I am asking $225.00 for the drive with PS and serial cable.

I'm sorry, but you can get those cheaper NEW.  I think the going price mail
order is either $189 or $169.....

--
INTERNET:
ragnarok@buhub.bradley.edu     OR

CTuna@cup.portal.com (Don S Gladden) (04/07/91)

Yes, you do see ads for them, but try to find a company that has one in
stock.  I paid $269 for it three years ago,

kpfister@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Karen Pfister) (04/12/91)

   You are not going to sell it for that price!