[misc.wanted] WANTED - Information about Shape version control system

tww@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk (Tim Walpole) (06/20/91)

I am currently running version 1.1 of the shape source control system.

Is this still the latest version, and if not how do I get hold of
the latest version.

I have tried to contact the authors, but their mail address seems to
be incorrect.

Thanks in advance....

---
Tim Walpole
International Computers Limited
Bracknell,
ENGLAND.

tww@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk (Tim Walpole) (06/21/91)

In article <335@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk>, tww@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk (Tim Walpole) writes:
> I am currently running version 1.1 of the shape source control system.
>
> Is this still the latest version, and if not how do I get hold of
> the latest version.

Sorry - I did not include my mail address for replies.

Please reply to tww@oasis.icl.co.uk or
                tww@dsbc.icl.co.uk

Thanks in advance...Tim Walpole

tww@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk (Tim Walpole) (06/21/91)

In article <335@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk>, tww@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk (Tim Walpole) writes:
> I am currently running version 1.1 of the shape source control system.
>
> Is this still the latest version, and if not how do I get hold of
> the latest version.

Sorry - I did not include a copy of my mail address