[mod.religion.christian] Please help this child:

christian@topaz.UUCP (11/23/86)

The following bulletin is copied from a local BBS, with spelling corrections:

 From: DR. YONEX (#11)
 Date: 11/8/86
 Subject: A Special Need.....

 I realize this is not related to what the BBS is intended for, but I think
 it's appropriate.  There is a small child from a Christian couple in Scotland
 dying from Leukemia.  His wish is to be in the Guiness Book of World Records
 for having received the most Post Cards.  Won't You Send One?
             Little Buddy
             P.O. Box 76
             Paisley, Renfrewshire
             Scotland, U.K.
 The postage is only 33 Cents.  If you would be so kinds as to post this
 message on any out-of-town BBS's you might call.  Who knows, maybe some
 day we will be reading about something you contributed to!?!?!

 Thank You

I've sent in my card, a genuine computer punch card from the crew here.
How about all you kind souls out there in USENET-LAND?