[soc.women] Learn to be Sexy -- men vs. women

henry@mit-trillian.MIT.EDU (Henry Mensch) (09/21/86)

In article <197@genesis.UUCP> mmr@genesis.UUCP (m.m.rafferty) writes:

>WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE!!
>
>You have never seen a guy strike a pose"
>and had your mouth water? . . .

The original author mentioned men in "adult entertainment" sorts of
magazines and generalied this sentiment to the male population at
large.  I agreed with her--it seems to me that men don't know how to
strike a sexy pose when it's appropriate to do so.  Of course we've
seen men who can strike sexy poses ... just the other day on the green
line, this guy standing in the corner of the car wrecked my nerves
... but I've never seen anything that looked like that in real life
(after all, it was just the T, ya know ... nothing's real there).

>You wanna see poses?!? Check outu those
>guys in their bikini bathing suits as they
>go from their blankets to the water.

You're confusing poses with skimpy attire.  See net.rec.nude for a
discussion on this.

Henry Mensch     |   Technical Writer  | MIT/Project Athena
henry@athena.mit.edu          ..!mit-eddie!mit-athena!henry