[soc.women] Safe Legal Abortion?

gazit@ganelon.usc.edu (Salit) (01/26/88)

In article <2697@cup.portal.com> Richard_Eaton_Freeman@cup.portal.com writes:
>we will post more articles on the growing fear that abortion
>mills may be an AIDS locus second only to homosexual bath houses
>in epidemic potential.

My dear REF.  I posted a flame about this subject in alt.flame two weeks ago.
Would you please be so kind and answer this flame in ALT.FLAME?

[Some junk about abortions]

And BTW, can you read the guidelines for newusers?  I don't think you're
smart enough to check in the right place, so I'll cite them for you:

Hillel Gazit        gazit%ganelon.usc.edu@oberon.usc.edu