[net.sf-lovers] THX 1138 & UBX?

kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) (03/12/85)

In article <4238@ucla-cs.ARPA> srt@ucla-cs.UUCP (Scott Turner) writes:

>(1) Someone posted a description of THX 1138 that he mistakenly called
>UBX.  Wasn't there a book about some kind of aerosol spray called UBX?
>
>					-- Scott Turner

   I may be way off base here but there is a British television series
called *Danger: UXB* with UXB standing for UneXploded Bomb.  It was about
a military bomb disposal squad in England during WWII that had the enviable
task of going around disabeling unexploded German bombs and was shown on
PBS several years ago. If I recall correctly (and I'm sure I'm spelling it
it wrong) it starred Anthony Aienly.

---
Kevin Thompson   {ucbvax,ihnp4!nsc}!voder!kevin

"It's sort of a threat, you see.  I've never been very good at them
  myself but I'm told they can be very effective."