[soc.roots] Formation of soc.roots.jewish

see1@tank.uchicago.edu (Ellen Keyne Seebacher) (10/31/89)

In article <1412.254B3581@urchin.fidonet.org>,
Susan.King@f270.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Susan King) writes:

>There is a call for votes in the NEWSGROUP conference for the formation
>of a soc.roots.jewish.		[lengthy description deleted]
>
>If you are interested...I am tallying votes by e-mail....

I would be happy to vote an unequivocal "yes" for soc.roots.jewish, but
first you have to satisfy the net.gurus by holding a proper discussion period.
Please ask again after people have had a chance to argue the suggestion.

Note that I am crossposting this to soc.culture.jewish, to give its
readers a chance to comment as well.

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                    University of Chicago Computing
see1@tank.uchicago.edu                    Instruction/Research/User Svcs.

max@lgc.UUCP (Max Heffler @ Landmark Graphics) (11/02/89)

In article <6041@tank.uchicago.edu>, see1@tank.uchicago.edu (Ellen Keyne Seebacher) writes:
> In article <1412.254B3581@urchin.fidonet.org>,
> Susan.King@f270.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Susan King) writes:
>
> >There is a call for votes in the NEWSGROUP conference for the formation
> >of a soc.roots.jewish.		[lengthy description deleted]

Here is my yes vote for the newgroup soc.roots.jewish.
--
Max Heffler                     uucp: ..!uunet!lgc!max
Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4751