[soc.net-people] need a help to move a 3-seat sofa

chou@cvl.UUCP (Tsai-Chia Chou) (09/23/86)

     Would anyone who has a truck or a van or any vehicle that can load a
3-seat sofa like to help me move the 3-seat sofa from my friend's home to
mine?  My friend is going to move and will leave me a 3-seat sofa.  I really
like that sofa; however, my car is too small to load it.   Could anybody
help me ?  It wouldn't bother you more than 30 minutes.  The distance among
my home, my friend's home, and Univ. of Md is within 10 minutes each.

     Any suggestion and help will be highly appreciated.

Tsai-Chia Chou      at   Center for Automation Research, Univ. of Md
                  Phone   :  (301)454-5858
                  ARPAnet :  chou@cvl.umd.edu

apn@nonvon.UUCP (apn) (09/25/86)

In article <1695@cvl.UUCP>, chou@cvl.UUCP (Tsai-Chia Chou) writes:

>      Would anyone who has a truck or a van or any vehicle that can load a
> 3-seat sofa like to help me move the 3-seat sofa from my friend's home to
> mine?  My friend is going to move and will leave me a 3-seat sofa.  I really
> like that sofa; however, my car is too small to load it.   Could anybody
> help me ?  It wouldn't bother you more than 30 minutes.  The distance among
> my home, my friend's home, and Univ. of Md is within 10 minutes each.
>
>      Any suggestion and help will be highly appreciated.
>

> Tsai-Chia Chou      at   Center for Automation Research, Univ. of Md
>                   Phone   :  (301)454-5858
>                   ARPAnet :  chou@cvl.umd.edu

	Ok, I have a pickup truck you could borrow. Let Me know
    when your're coming over.

    -apn

mrl@oddjob.UUCP (Scott R. Anderson) (09/26/86)

In article <109@nonvon.UUCP> apn@nonvon.UUCP (apn) writes:
>In article <1695@cvl.UUCP>, chou@cvl.UUCP (Tsai-Chia Chou) writes:
>>
>>      Would anyone who has a truck or a van or any vehicle that can load a
>> 3-seat sofa like to help me move the 3-seat sofa from my friend's home to
>> mine?
>
>	Ok, I have a pickup truck you could borrow. Let Me know
>    when your're coming over.
>
>    -apn

Hey, could I borrow it, too?  I need to move a few things to Atlanta...
--

*
  *       *                                   Scott Anderson