[soc.misc] The AMAZING Bro Jed!

jeffw@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) (09/17/86)

In article <5362@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@lymph.dec.com writes:

>But most of all how in the world did he get it right about South Africa??
>
>Ken Arndt

It's amazing, isn't it, how some people miss the obvious.

						Jeff Winslow

ir450@sdcc6.ucsd.EDU (ir450) (09/25/86)

In article <683@midas.UUCP> jeffw@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) writes:
>In article <5362@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@lymph.dec.com writes:
>
>>But most of all how in the world did he get it right about South Africa??
>>
>>Ken Arndt
>
>It's amazing, isn't it, how some people miss the obvious.
>
>						Jeff Winslow

Its amazing that people even stop to listen to the CREEP!!! Here at
UCSD, The Univerity of California San Diego, for the uninitiated, he
assaulted a black woman at an Anti-Apartheid protest last Spring quarter.

Jed is a reactionary idiot. You can't convince him that he is wrong, so
why bother arguing with him. He enjoys arguing, so if you stop doing it,
he will go away. Which is a blessing to us all.

Brian Keves			ARPA:	keves%ra@sdcsvax.ucsd.edu
Lab for Math and Stats		UUCP:	sdcsvax!ra!keves
UCSD, La Jolla, CA	 	PHONE:	619-450-6421
Any opinions expressed are my own and are not the opinions of my employer.
--

jeffw@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) (09/26/86)

In article <2868@sdcc6.ucsd.EDU> ir450@sdcc6.UUCP () writes:
>In article <5362@decwrl.DEC.COM> arndt@lymph.dec.com writes:
>
>>But most of all how in the world did he get it right about South Africa??
>>
>>Ken Arndt
>
>Jed is a reactionary idiot.

Great minds think alike.

				Jeff Winslow