[net.sf-lovers] SF-LOVERS Digest V10 #97

@RUTGERS.ARPA:LAURENCE@SU-CSLI.ARPA (03/15/85)

From: Laurence R Brothers  <LAURENCE@SU-CSLI.ARPA>

Good, another vote for LORD of LIGHT! I don't know about Connecticut
Yankee though, somehow it seemed too "cute" when I read it.

By the way, Mr. Brust, are you planning another "Jhereg" novel soon?
I am sure that I and many others would like to learn about what
happened at Deathsgate Falls, and maybe some more about the creators
of the Dragaerans....

-Laurence
-------

brust@hyper.UUCP (Steven Brust) (03/22/85)

> From: Laurence R Brothers  <LAURENCE@SU-CSLI.ARPA>
>
> Good, another vote for LORD of LIGHT! I don't know about Connecticut
> Yankee though, somehow it seemed too "cute" when I read it.

"Cute?"  Er, um, may I humbly suggest you re-read it?

> By the way, Mr. Brust, are you planning another "Jhereg" novel soon?
> I am sure that I and many others would like to learn about what
> happened at Deathsgate Falls, and maybe some more about the creators
> of the Dragaerans....
>
> -Laurence
> -------

"Mr. Brust"????  Aw, c'mon....

I am currently working on TECKLA, which takes place immediatly
after JHEREG.  The damn things under contract, so I'd better
get it done.  I have just finished a novel set in East of
Dragaera called BROKEDOWN PALACE (any more Deadheads here?) that
should be out late this year or early next.  The story of Vlad's
first visit to Deathgate falls will be in a book called EASTERNER.
If I don't get bored with the series, that will be two books down
the line.  Thanks for asking.
			- SKZB