[net.sf-lovers] Jan Darzek books by LLoyd Biggle Jr.

markb@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Mark Biggar) (03/21/85)

There are three of these books:

"All the Colors of Darkness" Doubleday 1963
"Watchers of the Dark" Doubleday 1965
"This Darkening Universe" Doubleday 1975

The last is hard to find as the only copies are the original Doubleday
hardback. "This Darkening Universe" has never been published in paperback.

Mark Biggar

dca@edison.UUCP (David C. Albrecht) (03/25/85)

> There are three of these books:
>
> "All the Colors of Darkness" Doubleday 1963
> "Watchers of the Dark" Doubleday 1965
> "This Darkening Universe" Doubleday 1975
>
> The last is hard to find as the only copies are the original Doubleday
> hardback. "This Darkening Universe" has never been published in paperback.
>
> Mark Biggar

You forgot one.
"Silence is deadly" which I believe is also a Doubleday.
Not a Darzek but unquestionably my favorite Biggle, however, is
"The Small Still Voice of Trumpets" hard to find but in my book
worth it.

David Albrecht

@RUTGERS.ARPA,@MIT-MC:LS.SRB@MIT-EECS (03/26/85)

From: "Stephen R. Balzac" <LS.SRB%MIT-EECS@MIT-MC.ARPA>

	There is another Jan Darzek book that you haven't mentioned:
"Silence is Deadly"  Doubleday late 70s, early 80s I think.