[soc.culture.jewish] Duke Language Toolkit

shmuel@leo.UUCP ( Shmuel Shottan) (04/19/88)

During my search for a Hebrew Word Processor to run on an IBM PC, I've come
across the user manual for the Duke Language Toolkit, Which has been designed
and implemented by Jeffrey William Gillette, at Duke University. (1986-7).

It looks perfect for my needs, and I'd like to receive a copy of it.

I'll apreciate, if anybody can supply me with a modem phone number, and login
(accsess code) for loading the programs, or an address to request it on a
floppy, tape , etc.

					advTHANKSance !

					Shmuel Shottan.

--
{allegra!hplabs!felix, ihnp4!trwrb!felix, seismo!rlgvax}!ccicpg!leo!shmuel
						Shmuel Shottan

csc17001@suvax1.UUCP (david woodman) (04/21/88)

In article <2977@leo.UUCP>, shmuel@leo.UUCP ( Shmuel Shottan) writes:
> During my search for a Hebrew Word Processor to run on an IBM PC, I've come
> across the user manual for the Duke Language Toolkit, Which has been designed
> and implemented by Jeffrey William Gillette, at Duke University. (1986-7).
>
> It looks perfect for my needs, and I'd like to receive a copy of it.
>
> I'll apreciate, if anybody can supply me with a modem phone number, and login
> (accsess code) for loading the programs, or an address to request it on a
> floppy, tape , etc.

 Could you please post that information ?

                                          Thanks

 David Woodman		UUCP:    ...!uw-entropy!dataio!suvax1!csc17001
 Seattle University	USNail:  P.O. Box 23202, Seattle WA 98102
 			Phone:	 (206) 324-6725