[soc.culture.indian] Clowns

dilip@milano.UUCP (10/06/86)

In article <5215@dartvax.UUCP>, vallury@dartvax.UUCP (Vallury Prabhakar) writes:

> 	One thing though.  Few, but a very few articles are very good, and
> the above comments does not apply to those who posted them.  The people I'm
> talking about know this, for we keep in touch by email.

Thank you once again, Mr Prabhakar, for pointing out to us that only a
few articles on this net are good. It is clear that I for one do not
post good articles, for you do not keep in touch with me by e-mail. This
fact has been upsetting in the extreme to me. Is there anything I can
do that will allow you to keep in touch with me by e-mail? I would be
everlastingly grateful.

> I'm sure you'll understnad if I sit this one out.

Please don't! Who will post good articles if you don't? Who will tell us
which of our articles are good? How can we convince you that we need your
wisdom, your erudition and your mastery of clowning on this net?

regards,
dilip

--

Dilip D'Souza                         MCC Software Technology, Austin.
dilip@mcc.COM