[net.sf-lovers] You've gone too far!

@RUTGERS.ARPA:jo@SCRC-QUABBIN.ARPA (04/02/85)

From: Jonathan Ostrowsky <jo@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>

#109.5 was generally very funny, but one has to draw the line somewhere.
I'm referring to the following "message":

    Date: 1 Apr 85 09:33:48 EST
    From: ny!longisland!novascotia!callahans!robinson@topaz
    Subject: New Hitchhiker Book

       I saw an interview in a magazine with Doug Adams where he said he
    was working on a new book in the Hitchhiker series.  The book will
    be titled "Cricket, Anyone?".  Part of the story will be how Arthur
    meets his American cousin, Bucky, and the two of them wind up
    traveling through time to Camelot. Anyone else heard about this??

"Bucky Dent"?  Listen, Jaffe, those are fightin' words up here in the
land of the Red Sox!