[soc.culture.celtic] Irish Gaelic Mac font??where??

jcannon@pacsbb.UUCP (james cannon) (11/13/88)

Does anyone know where I can find an Irish Gaelic font for the Mac?
It needn't be post-script, although that would be nice. Some have used
some type of American Unical for this purpose, but this isn't exactly
what I'm looking for. I would also like to find that type face if I can.
Anyone have any leads to sources for these? E-mail is appreciated.

wald-david@CS.YALE.EDU (david wald) (11/14/88)

In article <479@pacsbb.UUCP> jcannon@pacsbb.UUCP (james  cannon) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find an Irish Gaelic font for the Mac?
>It needn't be post-script, although that would be nice. Some have used
>some type of American Unical for this purpose, but this isn't exactly
>what I'm looking for. I would also like to find that type face if I can.
>Anyone have any leads to sources for these? E-mail is appreciated.

I would also appreciate it if someone could either post this information
or email it to me as well.

David Wald                                              wald-david@yale.UUCP
						       waldave@yalevm.bitnet

cycy@isl1.ri.cmu.edu (Christopher Young) (11/28/88)

Somebody asked about an Irish Gaelic Mac font a while ago. Did anybody ever
find one? If so, I'd really like a copy as well.

					Thanks,

						-- Chris.
--
					-- Chris. (cycy@isl1.ri.cmu.edu)
"Wouldn't it be great if they discovered the only way you could get AIDS