[talk.abortion] Abortion

kendalla@blast.gwd.tek.com (Kendall Auel) (09/16/86)

How did I accidently subscribe to this newsgroup? Egads! I tried to followup
to this guy, but I didn't do it right the first time. UNIX asked me:

send, abort, list, or edit?

Guess what I typed? Anyway, here goes.....

In article <1091@ogcvax.UUCP> pase@ogcvax.UUCP (Douglas M. Pase) writes:

>The major issue here is "at what stage does a human life aquire the right to
>remain alive?"

I would say about 20 weeks after conception.

Personally, being a man, I think that if a woman says 'no' (like my wife),
then she is responsible for terminating a human life before it even got a
chance to get started!! Think of all the humans that would be alive right
now if she didn't insist on refusing sex when she's ovulating!! It's a
crime. I don't think too highly of abortion, either, but I do believe that
it is not my place to say what a woman can or cannot do with her body. (No
matter how much I'd like to ...)

I'm unsubscribing to this newsgroup, so please send flames to:
tektronix!orca!kendalla
It's getting cold here in Oregon.