[talk.abortion] I know it's a lot to ask

david@tekig5.UUCP (David Hayes) (09/23/86)

In article <208@BMS-AT.UUCP> stuart@BMS-AT.UUCP (Stuart D. Gathman) writes:
>I know it's a lot to ask, but I wish that mothers of "unwanted" children
>could somehow find the strength to carry the child to term and give it up
>for adoption.  It's a difficult thing to do, but it would be a much more
>satisfying thing to look back on than a "might have been".
>--
>Stuart D. Gathman	<..!seismo!{vrdxhq|dgis}!BMS-AT!stuart>

I know it's a lot to ask, but I wish all the people against abortion would
adopt an unwanted child, if they could find the strength.
It's a difficult thing to do...blah, blah, blah.

I guess Stu has fallen for all the stories of long lines and waits for
adoptive children.  I guess if you want a certain race, age, and health,
then you kinda get a little picky.

dave