[talk.bizarre] Son of the brahms!* gang

gsmith@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Gene Ward Smith) (08/13/86)

In article <998@bu-cs.bu-cs.BU.EDU> No, don't. writes:
>In article <15083@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> lotto@brahms.UUCP (Ben Lotto) writes:

>>-Ben Lotto  (ucbvax!brahms!lotto / lotto@brahms.Berkeley.EDU)
>>            (Dept of Mathematics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA  94720)

>Matthew!  Gene!  Quick!  Call the brahms!* net.police!  This man is
>obviously an imposter!  He doesn't have the brahms!* gang signature!

   Ben didn't think it made a lotto sense to have a brahms gang signature.
But then, Ben thinks 'The Muppet Movie' is Art. Not only that, he thinks Art
is a muppet, and Big Bird is president of the United States. Gag me with
a functor!

ucbvax!brahms!gsmith    Gene Ward Smith/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720
"Last week in a dream I gave a fellow my shirt buttons to differentiate
and the fellow ran away with them." -- Engels