[talk.bizarre] Nessie has swum across?

kagraves@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (Kenneth A Graves) (08/16/86)

In article <1013@mit-trillian.MIT.EDU> rlk@trillian.UUCP (Robert L Krawitz) writes:
>But kag wasn't at the picnic!
Damn right I wasn't. None of you Athena slime invited me. And I
thought I had friends in e40. sniff.

>A fresh rumor:  One of the references here may not be a water buffalo.
>One of the others has met and chronicled a Moo Cow from Space.
>--
>Robert^Z

Why bring Moo Cow into this? He's nowhere near the net right now,
being out in space guarding Earth against the Phlantz invasion.
Unless, unless....

Unless you are trying to divert him from his duties to the Shththdhth (sp?)
empire! Unless you (and all of Project Athena for that matter)
are secretly Phlantz agents, plotting the downfall of our planet!

This looks like a job for Mondoguy! ((c) soren@reed 1986)

--kag
"Who, me Mondoguy? Surely you jest! Do you think that Mondoguy would
stoop to disguising himself as a Math major?"

kagraves@{mit-}athena.{name of favorite network}

(Maybe I should cross-post to net.talk.misc.soc.animals.bovine?)