[talk.bizarre] Are you really bizarre?

lotto@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Ben Lotto) (08/15/86)

>1)	How did the man with one red shoe eat his pizza?
To keep his pants up.

>2)	What is the holy incantation of the Pretzel Lords?
>	(also, how is this phrase evoked?)
The squaw on the hippopotamus equals the sons of the squaws on the other
two hides.

>3)	A man is walking at a speed 3000 cubits/week down the corridor of a
>	starship (of course, relative to the front of the ship) with
>	the ship travelling at .97843c towards the planet Skiron in the galaxy
>	of Andromeda.  Another astronaut, who is prone to mischief,
>	throws a rotted kiwi fruit at the man at a velocity of .47
>	farads/hour in an attempt to discredit himself (farads are a
>	valid measuring unit if you can measure the capacitance of the
>	medium, which in this case, 12).  My question is "Who am I?"
>	I had a dream like this last week.
Who's on first?

>4)	What is not a good thing to ask?
Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas.

>5)	How many aardvarks does it take to get to Milwaukee?
Good evening ladies and germs.

>6)	If a president was allergic to ink, when could dimetrodons be
>	elected to congress?
Stifle it, Edith, just stifle it!

>7)	What two famous books did Larry Niven write about an actress?
How sweet it is!

>8)	If a doughnut were really a donut, how would Bob and Doug
>	McKenzie survive?
One to hold the light bulb and four to turn the ladder.

>9)
Shoot the dog!  Shoot the dog!

>10)	Finish the following limerick:
>
>	Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
>	Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
>	All the king's horses and all the Kings men...
I got a million of 'em!

-Ben Lotto  (ucbvax!brahms!lotto / lotto@brahms.Berkeley.EDU)
            (Dept of Mathematics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA  94720)

faustus@ucbcad.BERKELEY.EDU (Wayne A. Christopher) (08/15/86)

In article <15290@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU>, lotto@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Ben Lotto) writes:
> >	Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
> >	Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
> >	All the king's horses and all the Kings men...
> I got a million of 'em!
>
> -Ben Lotto  (ucbvax!brahms!lotto / lotto@brahms.Berkeley.EDU)
>             (Dept of Mathematics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA  94720)

Don't you mean to say... "I got a lotto 'em!" ??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

	Wayne

mo@well.UUCP (Maurice Weitman) (08/16/86)

>10)	Finish the following limerick:
>
>	Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
>	Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
>	All the king's horses and all the Kings men...
        Didn't give a shit 'cause he didn't have insurance.

--

Quote:  "The police aren't here to create disorder, they're here
          to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard P. Daly, Chicago, 1968

Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Maurice Weitman     9600   ..!{dual,hplabs,lll-crg,ptsfa,glacier}!well!mo
       |           57600   (415)549-0280 voice   (415)549-0388 modem-2400
   this^is not       300   mcimail mweitman
     a pipe          110   P. O. Box 10019       Berkeley, CA  94709