[talk.bizarre] Common Dream

marty@ism780c.UUCP (Marty Smith) (08/16/86)

When I was about one year old, somebody lifted me high over his head
and swung me around like I was in the thing astronauts go around in
to see if they can withstand lots of G's.  I think it was my dad, but
I never saw his face.  He flung me around and around, and I was scared,
but there wasn't anything I could do.  Then somebody outside the room
opened the door just a crack and peered in at me.  I could see his eyes
every time I came around.  I was afraid he would open the door too far and
my head would smash into it.  But he didn't open the door any further.  He
just stood there peering in at me.  Why did they do that anyway?

				Martin

mo@well.UUCP (Maurice Weitman) (08/17/86)

In article <3214@ism780c.UUCP> marty@ism780c.UUCP (Marty Smith) writes:

>When I was about one year old, [...] Why did they do that anyway?

To prepare you for your toilet paper roll sculpturing career, no doubt.

--

Quote:  "The police aren't here to create disorder, they're here
          to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard P. Daly, Chicago, 1968

Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Maurice Weitman     9600   ..!{dual,hplabs,lll-crg,ptsfa,glacier}!well!mo
       |           57600   (415)549-0280 voice   (415)549-0388 modem-2400
   this^is not       300   mcimail mweitman
     a pipe          110   P. O. Box 10019       Berkeley, CA  94709