[talk.bizarre] Screwy Louie and the truth come out

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (08/20/86)

In article <15305@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> slouie@ernie.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Screwy
Louie) finally comes out and says it:

>To repent for my sins against the Church of SAM, I will sacrifice a piece of
>chicken in Her honor.

Eight.  Eight pieces of chicken.  Or buffalo meat, whatever.

I am NOT on drugs!  I was THINKING!  Mom, will you just get me a Pepsi PLEASE?

	- Blorglurp, the Druid Goddess of Beer Consumption

(All I wanted was a Pepsi...)

slouie@ernie.Berkeley.EDU (Screwy Louie) (08/21/86)

In article <1078@bu-cs.bu-cs.BU.EDU> The Goddess herself utters her wisdom to
us mortals, saying:
>In article <15305@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> slouie@ernie.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Screwy
>Louie) finally comes out and says it:
>>
>>To repent for my sins against the Church of SAM, I will sacrifice a piece of
>>chicken in Her honor.
>
>Eight.  Eight pieces of chicken.  Or buffalo meat, whatever.

How about half a chicken?  Close enough?  (Burp!)  OH NO!  I have disgraced
myself in the face of Her!  I'm so sorry!  Time to sacrifice that buffalo I
was saving for the visit...  Oh well, I guess I can put some of it in the
freezer.
-The Mad Hobbit- 		   ARPA: slouie@{ernie,cory}.Berkeley.EDU
UUCP: ucbvax!{ernie,cory}!slouie   USnail: 2398 Parker #7, Berkeley, Ca 94704
Disclaimer:  You really gonna believe this?  I've got some swamp land...

"I hear the USSR will be open soon as vacationland for lawyers in love"

kaufman@nike.uucp (Bill Kaufman) (08/21/86)

In article <1078@bu-cs.bu-cs.BU.EDU> No, don't. writes:
>In article <15305@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> slouie@ernie.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Screwy
>Louie) finally comes out and says it:
>>To repent for my sins against the Church of SAM, I will sacrifice a piece of
>>chicken in Her honor.
>
>Eight.  Eight pieces of chicken.  Or buffalo meat, whatever.

Can I substitute week-old bread?

>I am NOT on drugs!  I was THINKING!  Mom, will you just get me a Pepsi PLEASE?
>
>	- Blorglurp, the Druid Goddess of Beer Consumption
>
>(All I wanted was a Pepsi...)

HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!

					-Annoyingly,
					 Bilbo.
/ DISCLAIMER:  If I had an opinion, do you think I'd let my employers know? \
|E-MAIL: kaufman@orion.arpa or kaufman@orion.arc.nasa.gov 		    |
|FLAMES: There are no flames.  Re-check your opinions.                      |
|QUOTE: "I'M NOT ON DRUGS! I WAS JUST THINKING! JUST GET ME A PEPSI, MOM!"  |
|        -Suicidal Tendencies, "Institutionalized".                         |