[talk.bizarre] Shelli Meyers

rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) (08/19/86)

In article <2947@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU> dmjones@mit-athena.UUCP (David M. Jones) writes:
>Knave, do you not understand? Dost thou not know that Shelli is no mere
>mortal like you, to be labeled and thus summed up by a single, common
>phrase.  Her manisfestations are many and not to be questioned by the
>likes of you.  Her destiny lies far above the confines of this world

I had to leave the NJ net party early, but I did get a chance to meet the
lovely and talented Ms. Meyers before leaving.  As I was preparing to
depart, she was organizing a beer run.  Any woman who can effectively
and quickly organize and pull off a successful beer run has got to be
a goddess.  Case closed.

I forgot to ask, did the beer run include the purchase of the required
40 boxes of lime jello necessary to fill the kiddie pool for later
nefarious activities, Shelli?  If so, can I purchase the film rights?
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd allegra ]!burl!rcj

jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Jordan Hayes) (08/20/86)

Curtis Jackson <rcj@burl.UUCP> writes:

	As I was preparing to depart, she was organizing a beer run.
	Any woman who can effectively and quickly organize and pull off
	a successful beer run has got to be a goddess.

Ya ya ya, I'd say it was a marginally effective beer run. I really was
in *no* mood to drive around suburban new joysey trying to con some
hick idiot into selling me the goods. I'd say it was "adequate".

What does that make Shelli now?

	I forgot to ask, did the beer run include the purchase of the
	required 40 boxes of lime jello necessary to fill the kiddie
	pool for later nefarious activities, Shelli?

Oh, man ... did you ever miss an _adventure_ ...

/jordan

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (08/21/86)

In article <15343@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Jordan
the Turkey) writes:

>Curtis Jackson <rcj@burl.UUCP> writes:
>
>	As I was preparing to depart, she was organizing a beer run.
>	Any woman who can effectively and quickly organize and pull off
>	a successful beer run has got to be a goddess.
>
>Ya ya ya, I'd say it was a marginally effective beer run. I really was
>in *no* mood to drive around suburban new joysey trying to con some
>hick idiot into selling me the goods. I'd say it was "adequate".

That's what they get for sending *underage people*...

>What does that make Shelli now?

(Very *bad* question...)

>	I forgot to ask, did the beer run include the purchase of the
>	required 40 boxes of lime jello necessary to fill the kiddie
>	pool for later nefarious activities, Shelli?
>
>Oh, man ... did you ever miss an _adventure_ ...

Oh don't *even* try to get out of it...

	- you know who....

gaynor@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Silver) (08/22/86)

[I eat Line-Eaters like you for *breakfast*!  So behave!]

rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) wrote (a while back)
> I had to leave the NJ net party early, but I did get a chance to meet the
> lovely and talented Ms. Meyers before leaving.

Hmm...  If the above is correct, then here we have a woman? goddess?
ai project? (this issue may be one for Moriarity to decide in SPC) who
is attractive, single (an unusual combination), and undoubtedly
popular.

Unfortunately, I have not had the distinct and most singular pleasure
(as I gather) of making her acquaintance, and hence have little
first-hand information.  Does anybody (a) know if she is currently
entertaining any suitors? (b) have a more complete personal
description than 'lovely and talented' (anything at all, regardless of
its relevence) (please use e-mail, and I'll summarize and post)?

Silver  {...!topaz!gaynor}

ps Let's just keep this interest between ourselves - don't tell Shelli
   that I was asking about her...

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (08/24/86)

In article <5600@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> gaynor@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Silver) writes:

>ps Let's just keep this interest between ourselves - don't tell Shelli
>   that I was asking about her...

Okay, it'll be our little secret ;-)