[talk.bizarre] on a mission from god ...

jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Jordan Hayes) (08/22/86)

Shelli Meyers <sam@bu-cs.bu.edu> writes:

	>Hmmm ... "Missionary" eh?

	Yeah, Jordan; ever hear of that one?  I'll even give you a hint
	- it has nothing to do with Mormons in foreign countries.

Well, actually, no, I had never heard of that one. I'm keeping track,
though ... that's why I screamed out "87!" ... just another one on my list.

	Or a better hint: please call to your attention a certain
	steamy night in New Jersey, when...

To paraphrase James Bond a bit, "My dear, what I did that night was
for Queen and Country ... don't flatter yourself"

"Just kidding," he said.

	>You lose a point for whining.
	>
	>	Shelli			Jordan
	>        ------			------
	>	  1/2			  86

I missed this one completely.

/jordan

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (08/24/86)

In article <15384@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Jordan
Hayes) says:

>	Or a better hint: please call to your attention a certain
>	steamy night in New Jersey, when...
>
>To paraphrase James Bond a bit, "My dear, what I did that night was
>for Queen and Country ... don't flatter yourself"

Queen and Country?  That's okay, I did it for Truth, Justice, and
the American Way.  Didn't do much good though, I see :-)

>	>You lose a point for whining.
>
>I missed this one completely.

"He missed the connection."

/shelli    <-- what do you think?