[talk.bizarre] uuencoding shelli ...

henry@mit-trillian.MIT.EDU (Henry Mensch) (08/19/86)

I don't think the church of SAM will permit this ... it sounds
very much like a desecration to me.  Besides, it's too kinky
for some of these ARPA sites to let pass by without changing some
of the characters so the uudecoded SAM actually becomes .T.I.M

Are any of you familiar with the very solemn and respectful tradition
of not mentioning the name of the god you worship?  The most conser-
vative jews practice it all the time (try getting one to say "Yahweh.")
We should show <SAM> this respect and worship her without even mentioning
her name.  You shouldn't fret, though ... She always knows who's
worshipping her and in what position they're in.

Henry Mensch     |   Technical Writer  | MIT/Project Athena
henry@athena.mit.edu          ..!mit-eddie!mit-athena!henry

jeffw@midas.UUCP (Jeff Winslow) (08/26/86)

In article <1033@mit-trillian.MIT.EDU> henry@athena.mit.edu (Dee Sushi) writes:

>I don't think the church of SAM will permit this ... it sounds
>very much like a desecration to me.  Besides, it's too kinky
>for some of these ARPA sites to let pass by without changing some
>of the characters so the uudecoded SAM actually becomes .T.I.M

Awwww, come off it!!!! Everybody knows that uudecoded SAM becomes rlr...

						Weff Jinslow