[talk.bizarre] skweej

hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (Jim Hutchison) (08/23/86)

<>
	It was a small device, she wore it on her belt.  It
	made strange noises which would cause the cat to purr,
	and frogs to croak loudly in the garden.

	Rich has it now, he uses it to clean his eye brows.
	The world is a changed place.  Perhaps it is behind
	the iron door with Bob Barker and the monte carlo.
	Rich corinthian leather and ray casting.  Thats it,
	the strange device, it was special.  But what was it
	really?

--
	Jim. <hutch@sdcsvax>	--disclaimed, head crash--

rich@sdcsvax.UUCP (rich) (08/26/86)

In article <2002@sdcsvax.UUCP> hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (Jim Hutchison) writes:
><>
>	It was a small device, she wore it on her belt.  It
>	made strange noises which would cause the cat to purr,
>	and frogs to croak loudly in the garden.
>
>	Rich has it now, he uses it to clean his eye brows.
>	The world is a changed place.  Perhaps it is behind
>	the iron door with Bob Barker and the monte carlo.
>	Rich corinthian leather and ray casting.  Thats it,
>	the strange device, it was special.  But what was it
>	really?
>
>--
>	Jim. <hutch@sdcsvax>	--disclaimed, head crash--

   Are you talking about a vibraitor?

   -rich :-)

--
ihnp4--\
decvax--\

hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (Jim Hutchison) (08/26/86)

In article <2019@sdcsvax.UUCP> rich@sdcsvax.UUCP (rich) writes:
>In article <2002@sdcsvax.UUCP> hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (Jim Hutchison) writes:
>><>
>>	It was a small device, she wore it on her belt.  It
>>	made strange noises which would cause the cat to purr,
>>	and frogs to croak loudly in the garden.
>>
>>	Rich has it now, he uses it to clean his eye brows.
>>	The world is a changed place.  Perhaps it is behind
>>	the iron door with Bob Barker and the monte carlo.
>>	Rich corinthian leather and ray casting.  Thats it,
>>	the strange device, it was special.  But what was it
>>	really?
>>
>>--
>>	Jim. <hutch@sdcsvax>	--disclaimed, head crash--
>
>   Are you talking about a vibraitor?
>
>   -rich :-)

No,no,no, an electric toothebrush.  That sounds a bit painful.
But in the more important twisted sense, what was it really?
Where did it come from, and where did it go?  Why where you
using it to clean your eyebrows?  Could some of the stuff in
that brush be dangerous to humanity? virginity?  free will?

--
    Jim Hutchison   UUCP:	{dcdwest,ucbvax}!sdcsvax!hutch
		    ARPA:	Hutch@sdcsvax.ucsd.edu

gibson@unc.UUCP (Bill Gibson) (09/02/86)

In article <2021@sdcsvax.UUCP> hutch@sdcsvax.UUCP (Jim Hutchison) writes:

>No,no,no, an electric toothebrush.  That sounds a bit painful.
>But in the more important twisted sense, what was it really?
>Where did it come from, and where did it go?  Why where you
>using it to clean your eyebrows?  Could some of the stuff in
>that brush be dangerous to humanity? virginity?  free will?

I've never had electric teethe, but I understand that some people
listen to the radio with theirs. Perhaps you only thought he was
cleaning his eyebrows while he was actualley a Soviet agent tuning
in the Gremlin ( probably to report on the campaign to free will!).
This practice is too noisy for most of the orifice workers there.

Then agaein, if you experts couldn't tell, I guess I couldn't ether.

Bill Gibson
gibson@unc                   ...[akgua,decvax,philabs]!mcnc!unc!gibson