[talk.bizarre] .plan files

gds@sri-spam.ARPA (The lost Bostonian) (09/10/86)

I have found two netters guilty of putting escape sequences in their
.plan files.  One of them reads and posts to this group, and the other
probably does as well.  You know who you are.  You have been found out.
The NAME/FINGER protocol police are coming to get you ...

--gregbo
Protocol Police Commissioner :-)

sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) (09/11/86)

In article <6903@sri-spam.ARPA> gds@sri-spam.ARPA (The lost Bostonian) writes:
>I have found two netters guilty of putting escape sequences in their
>.plan files.  One of them reads and posts to this group, and the other
>probably does as well.  You know who you are.  You have been found out.
>The NAME/FINGER protocol police are coming to get you ...

It's Juan Collas' fault.  I swear.  Isn't all fair in love and war?

Aside to Jim Frost:  Ooblick is *not* for killing roaches.  Go back to
sleep.

	- Shelli

jcollas@ll-xn.ARPA (Juan Collas) (09/12/86)

In article <1217@bu-cs.bu-cs.BU.EDU>, sam@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Shelli Meyers) writes:
> In article <6903@sri-spam.ARPA> gds@sri-spam.ARPA (The lost Bostonian) writes:
> >I have found two netters guilty of putting escape sequences in their
> >.plan files.  One of them reads and posts to this group, and the other
> >probably does as well.  You know who you are.  You have been found out.
> >The NAME/FINGER protocol police are coming to get you ...
>
> It's Juan Collas' fault.  I swear.  Isn't all fair in love and war?
>
> 	- Shelli

Unfair.  I learned all this escape sequence stuff from Shelli.  Do I look
like the kind of person who would figure out escapes by MYSELF?

	-Juan Collas, MIT Lincoln Labs